Four simple ideas and thoughts on adding humor in talks:
1. If economics can be made fun, ANYTHING can be made fun!
2. Look for ideas everywhere and from everyone.
3. Look for humor in your topic by breaking stereotypes.
4. Go for it! Don’t couch the humor – dive right in!
5. Like anything, using humor in talks takes practice, practice, practice.
“Just wanted to say “WOW!” Our group has had many speakers over the years, but none the likes of Mike Kerr.”
Richard Dansereau, President, NAPA Autopro BDG
“Michael Kerr is one of the best speakers I have seen. I highly recommend him!”
Veronica D. Bouvier, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Aspen Properties Ltd.
“Mike held the full attention of our senior management team for a full FOUR hour
presentation – no small accomplishment!”
Martine Rothblatt, CEO, United Therapeutics