Do You Want Ideas on How to Add More Fun, Passion, Creativity, and Energy Into Your Workplace?
Have You Seen Michael in Action and Want to Make Sure His Inspiring Message Stays Alive?
Do You Want To Stay Inspired Yourself and Work in a More Inspiring Workplace?
Then do we have a great program for you! It’s simple, cost-effective, and, most importantly, it works. Here’s why:
1. It’s quick! The program features 2-3 minute videos each day for 30 days. That’s it! It’s less than 3 minutes a day. And each video features a different lesson on how to build a more fun and inspiring culture.
The daily videos are called “NOOs” … so this is very good NOOS!
2. It’s simple! Each video comes right to your e-mail and contains a story, lesson, and either an action item, question, or inspiring thought from Michael that reinforces everything he talks about on stage.
3. It works! The 30-day program was developed in partnership with Avanoo, a leader in behavioral change video research. Avanoo has partnered with the University of California, San Diego, to study and test the efficacy of the programs. Each day the program gives participants the opportunity to comment and to chart their progress, and since the 30-day program helps to reinforce messages, inspire attitude shifts, offers real-life examples, and helps build habitats, we’re confident it can help you, your team and your entire workplace.
4. AND…it includes several bonus resources to help you and your team succeed, including: “340 Ways to Put Humor to Work” e-book, “Inspiring Questions for Inspiring Workplaces” e-book, “Inspiring Workplaces” e-book, “Culture is Everything” handout, and “Jump Starting More Fun at Work” e-resource plus a special “friends and family rate” on bulk orders of Mike’s latest book, “The Humor Advantage: Why Some Businesses Are Laughing All the Way to the Bank!”
A 30-day program like this is effective because we know:
Why Inspiring Workplaces?
No matter what business you’re in, culture drives success. Your culture is potentially your number one competitive advantage when it comes to attracting and keeping great employees, and turning customers into passionately loyal fans. But great cultures don’t happen by accident! You can’t fake it, borrow it, or buy it. You need to build an inspiring, passionate, creative, and fun culture intentionally, day in and day out.
About This Program
Stuffed to the brim with inspiring success stories, the 30-day program offers inspiration, relevant ideas, and of course, some good humor, all designed with one goal in mind: To help you, your team and your organization succeed. We’ll look at what it takes to create an inspiring culture, how humor both creates and reflects a great culture, and we’ll explore practical ways for you and your team to add more humor and fun to your workplace to help you manage stress, boost morale, build stronger teams, recognize employees, be more creative, communicate more effectively, and offer outrageously successful customer service that stands out from the herd! It’s all about the way work OUGHT to be!
Here’s Why We Believe This Program Can Help You Succeed
1. Each 2-minute video contains an example or story, a key principle, and a simple but important action to take
2. The videos are SHORT and sweet!
3. The videos come directly to your email each day. Simply click on the thumbnail link and you’re on your way!
4. 30-days means there’s a chance to build momentum, reinforce key messages, shift attitudes, and build habits.
5. If all your team members participate the program creates team and workplace momentum.
6. You can share each day’s video with family and loved ones when you get home.
7. The program is INCREDIBLY inexpensive and cost effective.
8. The program sparks conversations and inspires people to take action.
To sign up for the program, simply cruise on over to: The Humor Advantage: Putting Humor to Work for More Success
My clients always ask me for ideas to keep the message alive, and this program is a fabulously effective way to do just that!
Michael Kerr, Humor at Work
“Just wanted to say “WOW!” Our group has had many speakers over the years, but none the likes of Mike Kerr.”
Richard Dansereau, President, NAPA Autopro BDG
“Michael Kerr is one of the best speakers I have seen. I highly recommend him!”
Veronica D. Bouvier, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Aspen Properties Ltd.
“Mike held the full attention of our senior management team for a full FOUR hour
presentation – no small accomplishment!”
Martine Rothblatt, CEO, United Therapeutics
“Our participants rated you as the speaker with the highest quality and relevance.”
Lana J. Larocque, Alberta Human Resources